One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or denoting inflation caused by an excess of demand over supply.Contrasted with cost-push
- ‘There is no danger of overdoing fiscal policy anymore - demand-pull inflation is not even a remote threat.’
- ‘Any measures that lead to additional spending bring the risk of stoking more fundamental demand-pull inflation.’
- ‘There is also the matter of different demand-pull factors influencing each area.’
- ‘This will fuel further spending, which will lead to more fundamental demand-pull inflation.’
- ‘Consequently, there is no demand-pull for aluminum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.