One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Caused or determined by demand from consumers or clients.‘demand-led programmes such as social security’
- ‘Their appetites are helping to fuel demand-led growth for the first time in decades.’
- ‘Many companies believe that within the next five years, 95 percent of supply chains will be demand-driven.’
- ‘Development must be participatory and demand-driven.’
- ‘In recent weeks, the government has released some oil reserves to dampen the demand-led price rises in the price of oil.’
- ‘Instead, he instigated a demand-led programme, encouraging staff to come up with innovative ideas and then cherry-picking those that would add value to the economy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.