One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘First, through their deliquescence of the tissue, they create a physically hospitable environment for larvae and adults.’
- ‘An extended communal deliquescence into the same subway sludge from which the torment arose.’
- ‘The end of anthesis is marked by perigon deliquescence.’
- ‘He had slushy ferric salts succumbing to their own deliquescence.’
- ‘Aids may not have specific symptoms, but Ebola most certainly does - a short incubation period followed by massive collapse and eventual deliquescence of the internal organs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.