One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No longer does the English commentary injected into a program have to be hidden in comment delimiters at the top of the file, or under procedure headings, or at the end of lines.’
- ‘However, the actual usable number of characters that can be entered is 48, since the delimiters must be accounted for in the total.’
- ‘At the beginning of a project, these are empty lines bounded by the comment delimiters.’
- ‘I had some problems with the install, which turned out to be nothing more than a stupid little delimiter in the configuration file that I didn't need.’
- ‘Coarse woody debris was sampled using the overstory plots as the delimiter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.