One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I had some problems with the install, which turned out to be nothing more than a stupid little delimiter in the configuration file that I didn't need.’
- ‘Coarse woody debris was sampled using the overstory plots as the delimiter.’
- ‘However, the actual usable number of characters that can be entered is 48, since the delimiters must be accounted for in the total.’
- ‘At the beginning of a project, these are empty lines bounded by the comment delimiters.’
- ‘No longer does the English commentary injected into a program have to be hidden in comment delimiters at the top of the file, or under procedure headings, or at the end of lines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.