One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The report suggests that the number of seats in these two categories could be increased, and the existing delimitations of the functional constituency seats may be changed.’
- ‘In whatever way you phrase it, ‘difference’ will always propose delimitations and boundaries.’
- ‘So much seems intuitive, and suggests ways of disposing of the objection by appealing to implicit or explicit delimitations of the domain of discourse.’
- ‘It also offers potential for land titling, delimitation, and demarcation purposes.’
- ‘The internal game spaces and delimitations and the external delimitations of the play spaces constitute game turfs.’
- ‘In fact, even the delimitations of most families are uncertain, and only two families, the Alaudidae and the Hirundinidae (swallows and martins), are unambiguously defined.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.