One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Something about movies that announce their delightfulness so aggressively is kind of off-putting.’
- ‘That is its delightfulness summed up right there.’
- ‘The poet expresses this delightfulness in the adjectives which describe both the style and content of her teaching.’
- ‘There is a delightfulness in the relative ease with which these modest works register a psychological force similar to that of the more physically grand pieces.’
- ‘Full of delightfulness and delicateness, boldness and plain audacity, the album tantalizes all the senses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.