One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The poet expresses this delightfulness in the adjectives which describe both the style and content of her teaching.’
- ‘That is its delightfulness summed up right there.’
- ‘There is a delightfulness in the relative ease with which these modest works register a psychological force similar to that of the more physically grand pieces.’
- ‘Full of delightfulness and delicateness, boldness and plain audacity, the album tantalizes all the senses.’
- ‘Something about movies that announce their delightfulness so aggressively is kind of off-putting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.