One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Deprive of a licence.‘physicians are being threatened, impoverished, delicensed, and imprisoned for prescribing in good faith with the intention of relieving pain’
- ‘We're the most delicensed uncontrolled film industry in the world…’
- ‘Apparently the spectrum that Wi-Fi uses has not been delicensed yet for use in this country.’
- ‘The Act has removed a number of restrictive barriers to the generation and flow of power in a competitive market scenario via delicenced generation, open access and trading.’
- ‘In the future this is what the company will also offer us if it is delicensed and left to the tender mercies of the marketplace.’
- ‘Coal and lignite, petroleum (other than crude) and its distillation products and bulk drugs were delicensed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.