One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thematically, the film centers on the delicateness of life.’
- ‘He was tall and thin almost to the point of delicateness, but he didn't look like a beanpole, and I don't think I would have described him as lanky either.’
- ‘It has a delicateness of tone that recalls Debussy.’
- ‘They were definitely a man's step, not the same delicateness of a woman, but they were definitely muffled, it sounded like a man who naturally walked silently.’
- ‘It was fantastic and different, somehow managing to bring out the delicateness of fish and the heartiness of stew at the same time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.