One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Someone who can, in all deliberateness, actually give forth that depraved statement would do well, truly, to reconsider or shut up.’
- ‘You can see the deliberateness with which the scholar seeks his material after he gets going, but a poet never lives in that way at all.’
- ‘I braced myself and, with equal deliberateness, he bypassed me completely.’
- ‘It is has a sense of heightened unreality, a deliberateness that gives the characters depth despite occasionally too-smooth dialogue.’
- ‘Not only, then, does materialist evolutionary theory fail to deliver knowledge, truth, deliberateness and agency, but they are of little or no evolutionary value.’
- ‘Later, when society distorts our wants and makes it harder for us to care, the deliberateness of ethical caring supplements the spontaneity of natural caring.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.