One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Your family, your children, your pets all might be deleteriously affected by your second-hand smoke.’
- ‘If you inherit a disease from your grandmother and it is a disease that manifests itself in the third generation, you yourself will be deleteriously affected.’
- ‘That is, as long as adventure travel doesn't deleteriously affect the sacred traditions of the region.’
- ‘Other Faiths have other tenets, and should be allowed to practice their religion as they see fit, always providing that practice does not deleteriously affect others.’
- ‘They claimed that their competitive position on the market would be deleteriously affected by the grant of such aid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.