One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A self-confessed appalling delegator, he wanted to run the club as a dictatorship of sorts, his final say status extending to even the most trivial aspects.’
- ‘Therefore, they tend to be excellent delegators.’
- ‘It also demonstrates that the President is either an over-zealous delegator, plain lazy or lacking the intelligence to sort out the wheat from the chaff himself.’
- ‘Do you like to be deeply involved in all the daily detail, or are you a willing delegator?’
- ‘In job interviews, I've always had a good answer when asked what my biggest working flaw is: I'm a poor delegator.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.