One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nor, unlike that conferred by other sections, is the power delegable in any respect to any person.’
- ‘All that is delegable is the discharge of particular functions.’
- ‘Yes, but what we have here is extended delegable powers, and the real fear is that that will create regional inconsistencies.’
- ‘Executive power is delegable, but judicial & legislative powers aren't.’
- ‘What is delegable is the discharge of particular functions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.