One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What is delegable is the discharge of particular functions.’
- ‘Executive power is delegable, but judicial & legislative powers aren't.’
- ‘All that is delegable is the discharge of particular functions.’
- ‘Nor, unlike that conferred by other sections, is the power delegable in any respect to any person.’
- ‘Yes, but what we have here is extended delegable powers, and the real fear is that that will create regional inconsistencies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.