One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A number of deistical societies, ‘temples of reason,’ and newspapers devoted to rational religion were launched.’
- ‘This list is by no means complete, nor are many of the names surprising, but it does provide a useful sample of deistical writers from which to proceed with this study.’
- ‘In 1732 he published The Case of Reason, arguing faith against deistical scepticism.’
- ‘But among the prominent American founders, Jefferson would have been at the more secular or deistical side of the spectrum.’
- ‘A few testimonies from the least exceptionable of deistical writers must suffice on this topic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.