One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Removal of cations by deionization treatment produces ‘deionized blue membrane’ characterized by higher purple to blue pK a, which is similar to the acid blue form.’
- ‘Upon removal of the ions by deionization or acidification, the lambda max of bR shifts from 568 nm to 603 nm (purple to blue), and the proton pumping no longer functions.’
- ‘It is a method and apparatus for capacitive deionization, electrochemical purification, and regeneration of electrodes.’
- ‘Furthermore, it is known that the proton translocation does not proceed if the bR is devoid of cations, which can be imposed by deionization, chelation, or acidification.’
- ‘Water was purified by reverse osmosis, charcoal filtration, deionization, ion exchange, and ultraviolet irradiation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.