One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove (an application or file) from a computer.
- ‘Go to device manager and remove all audio hardware, go go remove install and deinstal audio driver if there, restart.’
- ‘However, the systems can be deinstalled and moved to a new location and re-installed relatively easily.’
- ‘So does this mean I should deinstall any streaming-video software from my laptop before I visit the UK, lest I be charged the TV license fee while going through customs?’
- ‘I wish to deinstal these two programs.’
- ‘To deinstal a driver please use the software section in your system settings.’
- ‘Now we want to program an update, which recognizes the old one, saves some files, and finally deinstals it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.