One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove ink from (paper being recycled).
- ‘Demand-side policy induced new newsprint deinking entries, allowed mills to acquire larger market shares of ONP, and led to greater input price distortion levels.’
- ‘By 1990, we'd convinced the paper industry to make massive investments in deinking and recycled pulp, but then the environmental movement disappeared on that issue.’
- ‘In the South, larger input price distortions occurred in the period 1991-1995 as the number of deinking mills owned by newsprint mills increased and their market shares of ONP input grew.’
- ‘In the future newsprint will be deinked, and reused several times until the level of fiber drops to an unusable level.’
- ‘To deink these higher grades of paper, a new generation of deinking mills has recently begun operation in the US and Canada.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.