One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Food dehydrators has been around for a long time, and they sell really well because people are into health, again.’
- ‘Further, the fancy, raw food meals are prepared with a lot of electrical equipment, like dehydrators, juicers, blenders and food processors.’
- ‘All dishes are prepared with blenders, dehydrators, and plenty of diligent chopping and whisking.’
- ‘Fancier dehydrators, with heat regulators and fans to circulate the air, work faster, but the price can zoom to several hundred dollars for serious preserving tools.’
- ‘Besides making yogurt and leavening bread, these dehydrators also can soften honey or butter, re-crisp crackers or popcorn, sprout seeds or hatch chicks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.