One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We chose a fairly smart looking spot with a ten course degustation menu for €50 a head and had a very pleasant, leisurely meal which tantalised our palates.’
- ‘The first course of our menu degustation is seared langoustine with honey-glazed pork belly.’
- ‘Inside, a father and son are having a mock degustation of fizzy drinks.’
- ‘While it is not uncommon for well-known vineyards to charge fees for tastings, the degustations here are free.’
- ‘At these prices you can have a pretty fair version of a degustation for around $25.’
- ‘Main dishes came just on time on heated plates, so the dishes stayed warm until the end of degustation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.