One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Main dishes came just on time on heated plates, so the dishes stayed warm until the end of degustation.’
- ‘While it is not uncommon for well-known vineyards to charge fees for tastings, the degustations here are free.’
- ‘The first course of our menu degustation is seared langoustine with honey-glazed pork belly.’
- ‘We chose a fairly smart looking spot with a ten course degustation menu for €50 a head and had a very pleasant, leisurely meal which tantalised our palates.’
- ‘At these prices you can have a pretty fair version of a degustation for around $25.’
- ‘Inside, a father and son are having a mock degustation of fizzy drinks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.