One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The data from guinea pigs were confirmed in the human system; IL - 8-activated neutrophils stimulated degranulation, and this was inhibited by elastase inhibitors.’
- ‘Mast cell degranulation releases vasoactive substances, including histamine, which sustain the reaction by depositing additional immune complexes.’
- ‘Ingestion of certain foods, including strawberries, tomatoes, shrimp, lobster, cheese, spinach, and eggplant, also can trigger hives through direct mast cell degranulation.’
- ‘The ‘itch-scratch’ cycle induces mast cell degranulation and cytokines that may respond to antihistamines.’
- ‘These cells, along with similar tissue-based cells, have receptors for IgE and participate in the degranulation of white blood cells that occurs during allergic reactions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.