One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These cells, along with similar tissue-based cells, have receptors for IgE and participate in the degranulation of white blood cells that occurs during allergic reactions.’
- ‘Ingestion of certain foods, including strawberries, tomatoes, shrimp, lobster, cheese, spinach, and eggplant, also can trigger hives through direct mast cell degranulation.’
- ‘Mast cell degranulation releases vasoactive substances, including histamine, which sustain the reaction by depositing additional immune complexes.’
- ‘The ‘itch-scratch’ cycle induces mast cell degranulation and cytokines that may respond to antihistamines.’
- ‘The data from guinea pigs were confirmed in the human system; IL - 8-activated neutrophils stimulated degranulation, and this was inhibited by elastase inhibitors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.