One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Aargh, nobody had ever treated me so degradingly.’
- ‘‘That was the easiest test of the year,’ someone said degradingly behind them.’
- ‘But because they have been so degradingly de-funded, we have allowed our schools to be left without the resources to resist this deal with the devil.’
- ‘The stock argument against The Taming of the Shrew is that it is degradingly misogynist.’
- ‘He also demands answers as to ‘Why I was physically abused, and degradingly stripped by force, then paraded in front of several cameras toted by personnel.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.