One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Therefore, a two-fold dilution was used to estimate the number of degraders in seawater.’
- ‘And for William Morris, it was industrial capitalism, the great degrader of mankind, which had stripped away man's dignity.’
- ‘However, oxygen is a powerful degrader of organic compounds.’
- ‘The presence of natural degraders does not, by itself, insure biodegradation will be successful.’
- ‘An interesting finding of this analysis was that 100% of the ethylbenzene degraders were also capable of degrading toluene.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.