One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most represent degradative enzyme deficiencies, but some of the genes encode transport, stabilizer, or activator proteins.’
- ‘It is questionable whether aerosol administration of such liposome systems would prove protective against degradative processes in the lung parenchyma.’
- ‘These enzymes participate in the degradative process of compounds taken up by lysosomes.’
- ‘Other characteristics thought to be critical to pathogenesis are adhesiveness to host cells, secretion of degradative enzymes, and interactions with the immune system.’
- ‘This article reviews current knowledge of starch metabolism in higher plants, and focuses on the control and regulation of the biosynthetic and degradative pathways.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.