One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However incomplete deglutitive relaxation in LES and primary peristaltic waves were detected in several patients with achalasia.’
- ‘The proposed muscle strengthening exercise program is effective in restoring oral feeding in some patients with deglutitive failure.’
- ‘This is primarily due to the impairment of pharyngeal bolus transportation, which predisposes the patient to develop post deglutitive aspiration.’
- ‘Sudden eruption of the deglutitive phase occurs in states of collapse and shock.’
- ‘EGJ opening diameter during deglutitive relaxation was on average 0.5 cm greater in GERD patients compared with normal subjects and fundoplication patients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.