One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is not that his film lacks style, but rather that it favors deglamorization over stylization.’
- ‘One relatively positive aspect of the movie is its deglamorization of its people.’
- ‘After the surgeon general's 1964 report on smoking, there followed in popular culture a general deglamorization of cigarettes.’
- ‘This program is a command-level alcohol abuse prevention and deglamorization course designed for all hands.’
- ‘Metropolitan Opera opening nights are always special, even in this age of the deglamorization of opera.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.