One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Metropolitan Opera opening nights are always special, even in this age of the deglamorization of opera.’
- ‘After the surgeon general's 1964 report on smoking, there followed in popular culture a general deglamorization of cigarettes.’
- ‘This program is a command-level alcohol abuse prevention and deglamorization course designed for all hands.’
- ‘One relatively positive aspect of the movie is its deglamorization of its people.’
- ‘It is not that his film lacks style, but rather that it favors deglamorization over stylization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.