One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you want a memoir where you're swept along by verbal deftness and narrative skill, look elsewhere.’
- ‘Military strength is part of that power, but so is diplomatic deftness.’
- ‘A post-graduate in music and law, he handled the only percussion instrument to be featured with deftness of a master.’
- ‘And she had an extraordinary deftness and lightness of touch, plus a great facility with language.’
- ‘But there is much satisfaction in seeing a modern classic performed with such deftness and humour, and recognising the universality of its underlying themes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.