One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Here is one of the foremost deflationists arguing that silver is a great buy.’
- ‘If you are of the deflationist bent, then you believe that rates will be lower by 2010.’
- ‘Brüning's deflationist policies aggravated the economic difficulties and unrest mounted, fuelled by the Nazis.’
- ‘Recently, some deflationists have put forth an argument that a creature known as a ‘synthetic dollar short’ will drive a substantial appreciation of the dollar.’
- ‘Many deflationists argue that Germany will follow Japan into a deflationary spiral.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.