One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If one accepts this definitional framework, then the moral equivalency argument sounds plausible.’
- ‘Rates of self-harm and attempted suicide are difficult to compare internationally because of the definitional and reporting problems outlined in the earlier section on this topic.’
- ‘One of the absolutely definitional requirements for a democracy is a free press.’
- ‘However, it serves to indicate the nature of the definitional problem.’
- ‘You end up getting into definitional quibbles and lose sight of the concrete.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.