One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of course, it may be easier to tell that the good or building is of a lesser quality if its defectiveness becomes manifest but this does not change the nature of the complaint.’
- ‘Admittedly a number of factors will contribute to the moral defectiveness and the aesthetic defectiveness of the work in question.’
- ‘Contrary to an occasionally voiced view, it is irrelevant whether the producer in question was in a position to recognise the defectiveness in his product.’
- ‘The Act does not mention the cost of the product as a factor in determining defectiveness.’
- ‘There now exists a vast repository of images that make it harder to maintain this kind of moral defectiveness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.