One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gardner believed the defalcator should be permitted to return, having been sufficiently punished by his exile.’
- ‘On the 17th of January, 1838, the United States treasurer reported to Congress sixty-three defalcators, in all to the amount of upwards of a million of dollars, without touching the vast amounts lost in the local banks, - a mere beginning of the end.’
- ‘The committee members accused the top officials of the respective ministries and recommended that show-cause notice should be issued against the director general of the Directorate of Livestock for his failure to take punitive measures against the defalcators.’
- ‘I hope you're having fun and have not had any mishaps with the local defalcators!’
- ‘It then ‘snowballs’ as the defalcator is forced to use funds from other closings to make the payments on the loans that were not paid off previously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.