One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was aware or ought to have been aware of such defalcations.’
- ‘Moreover, defalcation often occurred in large-scale enterprises because of the complete lack of internal control.’
- ‘As the firm did not maintain any regular audits, the clerk's defalcations remained undetected for a long time.’
- ‘The sum is claimed to be just under a million dollars and the method of the alleged defalcation was simple.’
- ‘The investigation of some recent cases of defalcations has put the fear of a criminal investigation in their minds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.