One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other hackers, most notably the Chaos Computer Club, have criticised The Dispatchers, a loose-knit collective of more than 60 defacers.’
- ‘High on the list of defacers are cinema posters swamping flyover pillars and walls.’
- ‘The abuse and ignorance we deal with from defacers and defacement victims is staggering, and some of that abuse spills over into actual attacks.’
- ‘Thousands of would-be Web site defacers, who would never have heard about the Defacers Challenge read about it in the newspapers.’
- ‘He even questioned his own role as a carver - a defacer of wood's natural beauty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.