One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘High on the list of defacers are cinema posters swamping flyover pillars and walls.’
- ‘Other hackers, most notably the Chaos Computer Club, have criticised The Dispatchers, a loose-knit collective of more than 60 defacers.’
- ‘He even questioned his own role as a carver - a defacer of wood's natural beauty.’
- ‘Thousands of would-be Web site defacers, who would never have heard about the Defacers Challenge read about it in the newspapers.’
- ‘The abuse and ignorance we deal with from defacers and defacement victims is staggering, and some of that abuse spills over into actual attacks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.