One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the health risks associated with deep mining were becoming apparent.’
- ‘James Brooks, another surface miner and District 28 official, stressed the hazards of deep mining.’
- ‘Veterans of deep mining call the open-cast workers ‘sunshine miners‘.’
- ‘In England about 6,000 people are still employed in deep mining and about 575 in Wales.’
- ‘Proponents of a ban also argued that their more radical proposal would increase employment by requiring an expansion of deep mining.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.