One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In England about 6,000 people are still employed in deep mining and about 575 in Wales.’
- ‘Veterans of deep mining call the open-cast workers ‘sunshine miners‘.’
- ‘Proponents of a ban also argued that their more radical proposal would increase employment by requiring an expansion of deep mining.’
- ‘James Brooks, another surface miner and District 28 official, stressed the hazards of deep mining.’
- ‘However, the health risks associated with deep mining were becoming apparent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.