One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our case could be an example of such a dedifferentiation.’
- ‘This dedifferentiation disrupts further co-ordinated development which ultimately causes seed abortion.’
- ‘This probably reflects the presence of stem cells in the nail bud rather than cell dedifferentiation.’
- ‘In the presented tumor, there was no indication for dedifferentiation.’
- ‘In fact, compounds that cause cellular dedifferentiation have already been found.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.