One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These theological doubters and decriers had questioned John the Baptist about the validity of his mission.’
- ‘The decriers of greed, privilege, and degeneracy and champions of economic equality are forcefully rebutted in turn.’
- ‘Sadly, I now have more sympathy for the average embattled professional than his or her decrier.’
- ‘Walter is an appreciator and a describer, not an advocate and a decrier.’
- ‘On close examination, the charges of the Roosevelt decriers fall apart.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.