One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mixed together with oxidisers, these compounds combust by producing small explosions or ‘decrepitation’ at the surface of the burning mixture.’
- ‘In addition, it also resists compaction and promotes decrepitation of the alloy.’
- ‘Pellets with Portland cement, after drying, did not present decrepitation, showing a correlation between the decrepitation, moisture content and mechanical strength of the pellet.’
- ‘The only condition where decrepitation might take place is in the low temperature, high strain metamorphic environment.’
- ‘In this work, the decrepitation process was examined with regard to mechanical properties and microstructure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.