One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The only condition where decrepitation might take place is in the low temperature, high strain metamorphic environment.’
- ‘Pellets with Portland cement, after drying, did not present decrepitation, showing a correlation between the decrepitation, moisture content and mechanical strength of the pellet.’
- ‘In addition, it also resists compaction and promotes decrepitation of the alloy.’
- ‘In this work, the decrepitation process was examined with regard to mechanical properties and microstructure.’
- ‘Mixed together with oxidisers, these compounds combust by producing small explosions or ‘decrepitation’ at the surface of the burning mixture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.