One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The various airspaces required by the heavy-lift vehicle, the delivery vehicles, and the airdrop cargo itself all require deconfliction with other airspace users.’
- ‘There is a finite amount of time you can spend on other flight-related tasks without verifying flight-path deconfliction between your aircraft and the ground or other aircraft.’
- ‘Group Captain Ludwig said that as the air space was used by civilian aircraft and CoastWatch, deconfliction of air space was one of the main challenges for the CAOC.’
- ‘The main purposes were FP, information vetting and sharing, joint targeting in support of operations, and source deconfliction.’
- ‘It not only authorises all flights, it also aids in the deconfliction of those aircraft in the exercise air space.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.