One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The problem of smells produced by food waste could be resolved by more frequent collection of decomposable waste during warm weather.’
- ‘In this fashion, the problems that are decomposable into problems of bounded difficulty can be solved very efficiently (in sub-quadratic or quadratic time).’
- ‘Currently, more than 2,000 families in the county produce decomposable waste in their residences.’
- ‘We're saying there's this stuff deep in the ice, and that if it is thawed out, it is actually very decomposable.’
- ‘The removal of chronic grazing by voles increased the biomass of preferred food species, which were the most readily decomposable, inside exclosures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.