One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Currently, more than 2,000 families in the county produce decomposable waste in their residences.’
- ‘The problem of smells produced by food waste could be resolved by more frequent collection of decomposable waste during warm weather.’
- ‘The removal of chronic grazing by voles increased the biomass of preferred food species, which were the most readily decomposable, inside exclosures.’
- ‘We're saying there's this stuff deep in the ice, and that if it is thawed out, it is actually very decomposable.’
- ‘In this fashion, the problems that are decomposable into problems of bounded difficulty can be solved very efficiently (in sub-quadratic or quadratic time).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.