One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘This is a significant finding from a large population of patients and will certainly aid in the development of guidelines for treating patients with acute decompensated heart failure,’ said Abraham.’
- ‘Although it improves short-term symptoms, nesiritide may increase the risk of death at 30 days when used in the treatment of acute decompensated heart failure.’
- ‘From 30 to 50 percent of chronically infected patients develop cirrhosis, and 5 to 15 percent develop decompensated cirrhosis or hepatoma.’
- ‘A complete diagnosis should include the cause of the liver disease and determine if the patient has decompensated liver disease.’
- ‘The single most expensive diagnosis in the U.S. health care system, acutely decompensated heart failure, represents 1 million primary and 2.5 million secondary hospital admissions annually.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.