One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘From 30 to 50 percent of chronically infected patients develop cirrhosis, and 5 to 15 percent develop decompensated cirrhosis or hepatoma.’
- ‘‘This is a significant finding from a large population of patients and will certainly aid in the development of guidelines for treating patients with acute decompensated heart failure,’ said Abraham.’
- ‘The single most expensive diagnosis in the U.S. health care system, acutely decompensated heart failure, represents 1 million primary and 2.5 million secondary hospital admissions annually.’
- ‘Although it improves short-term symptoms, nesiritide may increase the risk of death at 30 days when used in the treatment of acute decompensated heart failure.’
- ‘A complete diagnosis should include the cause of the liver disease and determine if the patient has decompensated liver disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.