One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These developments are I think to be understood in the context of the final phases of decolonisation and the Cold War.’
- ‘If British governments ever pursued a distinct policy of decolonization, it was in the Afro-Caribbean world between 1960 and roughly 1966.’
- ‘Both nations officially encouraged decolonization, yet both also sought to take newly independent countries into their spheres of influence.’
- ‘These weak states originally were European colonies that achieved sovereignty as a result of decolonization.’
- ‘He became a critic of all policies of decolonization of territories which he considered an integral part of France.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.