One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sets up, operates, and maintains multi-station decollator for separating computer printouts and carbons.’
- ‘The Martin Yale 950 desktop decollator is capable of decollating three-part (five-ply) carbon-interleaved forms.’
- ‘The 6022 is a high volume, variable speed decollator, capable of separating up to 430 A4 forms per minute.’
- ‘The Ameraseal FD 510 is a two part tabletop decollator ideal for low to medium volume jobs.’
- ‘Employees may be required to operate a variety of data processing equipment such as bursters, decollators, sorters, optical scanners and visual display terminals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.