One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are five declensional types in Latin, that are recognized by their terminations in genitive singular.’
- ‘Veron, Baret and Huloet-Higgins indicate the declensional patterns of nouns in Latin by providing the genitive singular form.’
- ‘In the future, additional functions will be incorporated so that kanji and kana can be used properly and declensional kana endings can be checked.’
- ‘According to Birkeland, this is a new development, reflecting a tendency to drop the declensional endings.’
- ‘There are, in short, some good historical reasons why we cannot simply formulate mathematical principles of noun declension and deduce all declensional forms in terms of a simple formula.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.