One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are five declensional types in Latin, that are recognized by their terminations in genitive singular.’
- ‘In the future, additional functions will be incorporated so that kanji and kana can be used properly and declensional kana endings can be checked.’
- ‘There are, in short, some good historical reasons why we cannot simply formulate mathematical principles of noun declension and deduce all declensional forms in terms of a simple formula.’
- ‘According to Birkeland, this is a new development, reflecting a tendency to drop the declensional endings.’
- ‘Veron, Baret and Huloet-Higgins indicate the declensional patterns of nouns in Latin by providing the genitive singular form.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.