One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The aim, rather, was to represent one's aristocratic identity as declaratively as possible through cosmetic artifice.’
- ‘I find just saying the words declaratively works well enough.’
- ‘An application developer can define impersonation settings declaratively using a graphical interface.’
- ‘This demand specifies either declaratively or imperatively the permissions level that both direct and indirect callers must have to access your application code.’
- ‘In that thesis Marx did not write declaratively, as Friedman cites him ‘that it is men who change circumstances and that it is essential to educate the educator himself.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.