One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A set of related computer programs and the data required to assist with analysis and decision-making within an organization.
- ‘There is a greater challenge in constructing and evaluating a computerised decision support system that will work across a range of computer systems, individuals, settings, and behaviours.’
- ‘We undertook a pragmatic cluster randomised controlled trial of a computerised decision support system to implement clinical guidelines for the management of asthma and angina in adults in primary care.’
- ‘A successfully designed computer decision support system must either fit in well with this workflow, or those implementing it must be prepared to change the workflow.’
- ‘Relatively few people had read the guideline content within the computerised decision support system.’
- ‘The evaluation of information technology is complex and multifaceted, but a computerised decision support system can be evaluated as a health technology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.