One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who makes important decisions.‘she is one of the key decision makers within the department on energy issues’
- ‘According to McNeal, companies should market most strongly to the decision-maker.’
- ‘Our brand should resonate beyond the current generation of decision-makers.’
- ‘Most of the programming that we advertise in will be reaching today's decision-maker.’
- ‘I make a point of meeting with the decision-maker at each large account at least once a year.’
- ‘On many issues foreign governments do not even know the real decision-makers on the issue at hand.’
- ‘There are many things that would make people better decision-makers.’
- ‘The findings in the present study should be useful to American business decision-makers for a number of reasons.’
- ‘They are the ultimate decision-makers in professional sports.’
- ‘Sometimes decision-makers are excessively cautious, at other times they are madly reckless.’
- ‘Yet any remaining uncertainty represents possible outcomes that the decision-maker must be prepared to face.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.