One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We have very few photographs of the artist, so every one of them becomes precious and open to decipherment.’
- ‘The program dealt with the decipherment of a long-lost manuscript of Archimedes entitled ‘On the Method of Mechanical Theorems.’’
- ‘It was only with the discovery and decipherment of clay tablets from Mesopotamia that their existence was ‘re-discovered.’’
- ‘The decipherment of the Egyptian script was underway.’
- ‘Already in the nineteenth century, the recovery and decipherment of writings from ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia had caused an immense public stir.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.