One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Already in the nineteenth century, the recovery and decipherment of writings from ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia had caused an immense public stir.’
- ‘We have very few photographs of the artist, so every one of them becomes precious and open to decipherment.’
- ‘The decipherment of the Egyptian script was underway.’
- ‘It was only with the discovery and decipherment of clay tablets from Mesopotamia that their existence was ‘re-discovered.’’
- ‘The program dealt with the decipherment of a long-lost manuscript of Archimedes entitled ‘On the Method of Mechanical Theorems.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.