One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This sound or ‘voice’ is modulated and modified by structures like the lips, tongue and palate to produce decipherable speech.’
- ‘These are then passed on in a kind of coded fashion which, while instantly decipherable to other journalists, is not always so clear to readers.’
- ‘The pages were barely readable, let alone decipherable.’
- ‘The Dolby Digital Stereo preserves all the dialogue and makes even the most whispered conversation clear and easily decipherable.’
- ‘His handwriting was barely decipherable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.