One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They have been adept at adjusting to changes that had been widely expected to cut into their livelihood - ranging from the end to fixed commissions in 1975 to decimalization.’
- ‘As a country with some recent experience of currency change, the UK should remember the inflationary aspects of decimalisation in 1971.’
- ‘The rollout, which is being billed as the biggest UK financial changeover since decimalisation, will happen simultaneously across the country and not region by region.’
- ‘He is confident that the new currency is being so well regulated that the difficulties faced by people adapting to decimalisation will not happen with the €uro.’
- ‘It is the UK's biggest consumer project since decimalisation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.