One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The rollout, which is being billed as the biggest UK financial changeover since decimalisation, will happen simultaneously across the country and not region by region.’
- ‘He is confident that the new currency is being so well regulated that the difficulties faced by people adapting to decimalisation will not happen with the €uro.’
- ‘It is the UK's biggest consumer project since decimalisation.’
- ‘They have been adept at adjusting to changes that had been widely expected to cut into their livelihood - ranging from the end to fixed commissions in 1975 to decimalization.’
- ‘As a country with some recent experience of currency change, the UK should remember the inflationary aspects of decimalisation in 1971.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.