One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A metric unit of mass, equal to one tenth of a gram.
- ‘If the sap is not available, 12 gram of Neem leaves and three decigrams pepper can be ground in water and taken.’
- ‘Lemon juice contains about six decigrams of the alkaline to half a liter and grape four and a half decigrams.’
- ‘For its action as a febrifuge, doses of 6 decigrams are administered in a cachet or suspended in water.’
- ‘It is given in doses of 3 decigrams to 2 grams.’
- ‘Use the following calculator to convert between decigrams and dekagrams.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.