One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A metric unit of mass, equal to one tenth of a gram.
- ‘It is given in doses of 3 decigrams to 2 grams.’
- ‘Use the following calculator to convert between decigrams and dekagrams.’
- ‘For its action as a febrifuge, doses of 6 decigrams are administered in a cachet or suspended in water.’
- ‘Lemon juice contains about six decigrams of the alkaline to half a liter and grape four and a half decigrams.’
- ‘If the sap is not available, 12 gram of Neem leaves and three decigrams pepper can be ground in water and taken.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.