One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The thickened, hormonally charged decidual tissue is a fertile implantation site for the enlarging placenta and also acts as a barrier between the placental tissue and uterine muscle.’
- ‘The pathophysiologic events that trigger preterm birth are largely unknown but may include decidual hemorrhage, uterine overdistension, and hormonal changes possibly mediated by fetal or maternal stress.’
- ‘Microscopically, in deciduosis, the sheets of decidual cells are present within the connective tissue and do not usually affect its surface, as in the case of mesothelioma.’
- ‘Separate fragments of secretory endometrium with decidual stromal reaction and inactive glands were also seen.’
- ‘An endometrial biopsy performed 3 months prior to the current presentation showed ‘fetal part’ without decidual or chorionic villi.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.