One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Practice without a tradition means performing acts and relating to phenomena through a filter, lens, paradigm, or etc. that is not tied to any specific or decidable group of people.’
- ‘Which mathematical theory best describes real space is an empirical issue, not decidable independently of physical considerations.’
- ‘If such an algorithm exists, we say that the problem is decidable.’
- ‘A set of positive integers is decidable if there is an algorithm for determining whether any given positive integer belongs to it.’
- ‘Maybe there is a mathematical proof deciding this question; maybe every mathematical question is decidable by an intuitive proof or disproof.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.