One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Maybe there is a mathematical proof deciding this question; maybe every mathematical question is decidable by an intuitive proof or disproof.’
- ‘Which mathematical theory best describes real space is an empirical issue, not decidable independently of physical considerations.’
- ‘Practice without a tradition means performing acts and relating to phenomena through a filter, lens, paradigm, or etc. that is not tied to any specific or decidable group of people.’
- ‘If such an algorithm exists, we say that the problem is decidable.’
- ‘A set of positive integers is decidable if there is an algorithm for determining whether any given positive integer belongs to it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.